15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

LIT ADDICTED BRIT HAS MOVED!

34
When I first started blogging, I wanted a simple free platform that was easy to use and would just give me a tiny corner of the internet to chat about books. Blogger was an easy choice and I've played around with a few different colour schemes and layouts over the years.  Increasingly, though, I've found it hard to format posts in the way that I want and irritated by the fact that I can't quite get my blog looking how I want it to.  I'd be the first to admit that I am far from gifted in the coding department and I just don't want to have to meddle with HTML or pay a developer to make my blog look smart. The app is hopeless and, as I get busier and busier at work, I find myself more in need of a way that I can blog while I'm out of the house.  I do write out notes in various notebooks if I have ideas but an alternative would be nice.

I haven't been posting much of late and while that's in part because I'm just busy and don't have much free time, it's also because my patience with Blogger's stupid post formatter has run out.

And so I've moved.

The new site is live, even if it is a bit of a work in progress at the moment!  You can find all of my old posts and new book reviews and book chat here:

www.litaddictedbrit.co.uk

The design is fresh and light and, most importantly to me, reflects how I like things to look in my "real life": neat, uncluttered and simple.  I'm working on getting used to Wordpress and its features and on moving over things like my Review page in a way that doesn't have glitchy links all over the place and getting comments migrated but I'm really happy with it so far.  It's easier to customise and manage and I love it.  Please visit and let me know what you think!

Hopefully see you on my new site soon!
35 36 37 38