15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

March 2014, You passed me by

34
Phewf!  What a month.  I know that all of us seem to feel the months flying by but I honestly couldn't tell you what happened to March.  I've barely read a thing and I've barely had time to spare a thought for the blogging that I've not been doing.  I left my previous job because I wanted more challenging work and wow have I got it.  I'm unbelievably busy and I love how much I'm learning and the experiences I'm getting.   But that doesn't mean that I'm not missing reading and talking about reading, because I am.  During one particularly cranky evening, I even contemplated just throwing it all in and resigning myself to the loss of my little space on the internet.  And then I got an email about the upcoming, wonderful releases from Gollancz and realised that I was being ridiculous.  So here we are!  Still quiet for the foreseeable future I expect but still here.

The Reading

I can sum up my reading from this month in one sentiment: why am I still reading Tess of the D'Urbevilles?!  I don't hate it but it's not exactly a relaxing read and my efforts to read something alongside it just resulted in me reading something else for a while.  To be fair, it was Running Like A Girl and I loved it so it was tricky to put that aside for Hardy.  I had planned on powering through the end of Tess over the weekend but I was out on Friday night and Saturday night and creating a vegetable patch in our back garden with Boyfriend on Sunday so that didn't quite happen.

I almost don't want to type the numbers...

Books read:  1 and a half...

Pages read:  I'm not sure, to be honest - 240 pages of Running Like A Girl and maybe 200 of Tess?

Audiobooks listened to:  1 and 2 halves (of different books, hence not "2")

Reviewed in March
(Images link to reviews)

       

And that's about it for March.  Hello, spring! May you contain many more books!
35 36 37 38