15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dewey Read-A-Thon Hours 1 and 2: 13.00 to 15.00

34
After randomly deciding to join in at 13.05, I've had a good couple of hours.  Obviously I got a little bit distracted by Twitter (reading with a smartphone on your lap can be counter-productive...) and by stopping by some of my bloggy friends to offer supportive/overly-enthusiastic comments but I also READ.  I probably won't post every couple of hours but I'm about to head out to stock up on provisions so it seemed kind of a good time to sneak an update in.  I'm a big fan of how Ellie @ Curiosity Killed the Bookworm does her updates so I'm hoping that she won't mind me copying taking inspiration from her!

Hours 1 and 2: 13:00 - 15:00
Total pages read: 55 
Hours spent reading: 2 (if by "reading" we are also including reading Twitter and blog posts...)
Hours since last sleep: I woke up at 10.00am this morning (jet-lag...) so 5 hours, just.
Books finished: 0
Coffee count: 2

I started Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield and I love it.  It's not super creepy yet but I adore the writing and the characters already so things are looking good.

Sadly now my tummy is rumbling and I can avoid the call of the shop no longer.  The next couple of hours will hopefully include: shopping for delicious motivation, drinking peppermint tea and coffee to keep warm/awake, tweeting (too much, probably) and READING!

See you soon, read-a-thoners!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38