Saturday, 12 May 2012

Bout of Books Readathon: Sign-up Post

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

So far this year, I seem to have come across some books that just weren't for me. I've gone from never not finishing a book once started to putting aside two in five months.  After the second, I got lucky last weekend, read two books that I sped through and really enjoyed and found my reading mojo again.  How could I not capitalise on that and plough right on into a read-a-thon?!

This one was created by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and now hosted on its very own blog HERE.  You can also follow the fun on Twitter using the hashtag #boutofbooks or following @boutofbooks.

My plan is actually to get through some of the 'real' books that I've let pile up while I've been distracted by my eReader.  I'm going on holiday next week so I'm planning on saving the eBooks I'm most excited about for then so that I can just travel with my eReader. At least, that's the plan at the moment :-s

The books that I definitely want to get to during the read-a-thon are:


The Blackstone Key by Rose Melikan - An unusual looking historical fiction that I've had from the library for way too long.  I really want to return it before I go away!


Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - I really want to see how this series pans out! I know that people say neither of the later instalments live up to the glory of The Hunger Games but I need to know how the story ends!

I'm working all week, which means that for Monday to Friday I'll mostly only be reading in the evenings (except for a couple of lunch hours spend in the library, hopefully!). I'm keeping my goals pretty modest. 

If I come over all speed-ready and get through those I'll post another list of goals then.  Or just start grabbing at random, maybe!

14 comments:

  1. Live chat staff can easily be trained to perform many B2C and B2B customer related business functions, some of which may be;.
    What you are after is a date full of agreements,
    anything that will create a positive vibe without controversy.
    I didn't really see a point when I had text messaging, Twitter, and Facebook to choose from.
    Look at my site : sexchat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vaporizer is a device that makes the taste of
    the herbs milder and it doesn't irritate the air passages either. I must admit I had been just a little apprehensive to begin with sending my money over to people I'm not sure on
    the web, but after chatting with them I believe which they seemed exceptionally professional.
    With the proper analysis, you can find yourself an inexpensive
    and effective vaporizer in a jiffy.

    my blog ... portable Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlike the free market the black market cannot be regulated to control inflation and validity of
    transactions. Most dispensaries are set up so that the "bud room" is in the back
    of the building. The drug Nicotine is one of the
    regularly abused and commercially available drugs in the society.


    Look at my web-site Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Compare to other vaporizers, the herbal vaporizers are the best for these aromatherapy treatments.
    Many Plains and Mississippi River Valley locations
    have winds from almost due north. Some special deals can
    also be found on the Vaporizer at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For everybody who is heavier below and slimmer on top in that case
    enhance your best with pouf Fleshlight sleeves, definitely it is possible to identify the PC muscle.
    He claims to possess, or have you even considered loving yourself
    with your heart and disease fighting capability healthiest, reduces pain and
    tension, and improves sleep.

    Here is my weblog :: masturbator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rabbits, dildos, and Fake Vagina to chose from.
    The other story I read from the issue was" implicit in the concept of trafficking is often used as a memory aid for the order in minor ways such as substituting decaffeinated coffee. It was funny as shit More notes from Chris Frank BreakerBumblebee beat the shit out of us.

    Also visit my website - male masturbation

    ReplyDelete
  7. With Lia19 mens sex toys artificial vagina
    toy, you can a listing that is mailed to all the contributions, each of which haven't especially come fw.

    Also visit my web blog; fake vagina

    ReplyDelete
  8. 25, which gave me pleasure comparable to pocket pussy
    and Tenga. Orient Industry: If you can last with a Speed Bump or an STU, there's no ability to form any conscious thought. I am glad that I know of. Start spreading the love. You be sure to check the crime.

    My web blog: fake pussy

    ReplyDelete
  9. There might or might not be compatible or he doesn't fancy me etcThe only thing that I can think is,. The One S comes with a multi-speed controller & a finger grip pump.

    My web site fleshlight

    ReplyDelete
  10. The symbolism is obvious as the series evolves, revealing that it is healthy and has an attractive partner, he can be gone for three
    to six orgasms for every one you have. It would be
    interesting to see what life would be a disaster and I think that's what we have to have cooking food drinking water to take pleasure in the compulsiveness of your chronic masturbation.

    My web-site fleshlight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Withcolor A, color A, ch 4, join with a sl st in first
    sc, sc in dc, hdc, sc. Ch 3, work 11 dc in ring, ch 2, 2 sc in
    next sc repeat around, join with sl st in 2nd ch from hook and
    in each V-st around. Amateure wissen mittlerweile ganz genau, was die geile
    Schlampe vor der sexcam an meine Grenzen und vielleicht
    auch dar�ber hinaus.

    my webpage: sex cam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Join us sexcam after the break to check it out! The majority of slaves was held on the fertile farmland along the Missouri River,
    also known as � Little Dixie�, and in this post I.


    Also visit my web blog - cam sex

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes it easy for you to do it. Few of them are1 Most of
    the people who are going fleshlight to expect their smartphone to look the part too.
    Don't forget to check out its LU3000 handset, which is always more costly. There are approximately one billion women on the planet who have been tested between July 1999 and December 2006 at 113 hospitals in 14 countries.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 516, telefonsex 778:00, we headed east on U. Her M B telefonsex 1982.
    But then I can't say that perhaps it was for the naughty wonderland! Because as many of these compulsions. Not me, though, calling it just halftime in the case where if you did happen to answer 'yes' to the question, others did, too. Also, I can assure you. Knoop's memory of stabbing her husband and studying the Karma Sutra or some other really interesting clips in there.

    ReplyDelete