15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Mini-Challenge - Bookish Confessions

34
Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Today's mini-challenge is hosted by Nyx Book Reviews

Participants in today's mini-challenge can either share a "shocking, embarrassing or funny book related story" OR play a little "This or That".  Since I can't call to mind an appropriate story for Part One of the challenge, I'll be playing along with Part Two...

Answer all of these "this or that" questions


Physical book or eBook?
Don't start throwing things please but...eBooks. Easier to hold, easier to turn pages with one hand and satisfy my need for instant gratification.

Paperback or Hardcover?
PAPERBACK!  Hardcovers are just too unwieldy and don't fit in my handbag.

Reality or Make-believe?
Make-believe.  Actual reality is enough reality for me, thanks.

Adult or Young-Adult?
Recent reading run aside, adult.

Dog ears or Bookmarks?
Dog ear one of my books and I will cut you out of my life (or, you know, come up with some other, more appropriate punishment).

Breaking the spine or Barely open the book?
Erm...isn't there a middle ground in which I can read a book properly without destroying it?

Tea or Coffee?
Tea makes me gip.  Good coffee is perfection.

Reading in bed or On the couch?
Sofa - if I read in bed, I usually fall asleep :-s

 Series or Standalone?
Both?  I tend to read more series but sometimes I want to read a full story without having to spend loads on a whole series or wait years for the next instalment.

Original or TV Adaptation?
Original.  I usually record series on TV if they're based on a book I want to read, hunt down the book, read it and then moan about how the TV adaptation isn't doing it justice. I know what you're thinking - I am just that much fun!

 Defy motion sickness or Audiobooks?
I've never had motion sickness and I hate being read to.  So I choose secret answer c): Reading while travelling but not necessarily in defiance

Author crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again?
I don't think I even understand this question so you can have another of these faces...:-s

Interview or Guest post?
Guest post, definitely

Happy read-a-thoning folks!  Good luck for Wednesday :)

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38