15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Early Christmas wishes!

34
This past few weeks have been some of the busiest of the year so it's nice to finally be spending some time at home, catching up on some reading and getting myself in a Christmas-y mood!  

This afternoon Boyfriend and I will start our tour of various family residences and there'll be little (if any) time to write anything meaningful - sorry in advance for the silence that will ensue.  Not that I'm exactly complaining.  I love Christmas in a giddy and childish manner and can't get enough of the family giggles, festive food and beverages and giving all the people I care about lovingly (but hopelessly awfully) wrapped presents.

So this a quick post just to wish those that celebrate it a happy Christmas and those that don't a happy end of year! :)


Until the 28th...



35 36 37 38