15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Giving LitAddictedBrit a makeover!

34
When I first started blogging, I just picked up a Blogger template and ran with it. After all, I didn't know how it would pan out, whether it would be a phase or whether my IT skills ran to doing anything more! Since it has transpired that I love blogging and don't want to give it up in the near future, I figured I would have to face down the IT demons sooner or later!

This sunny Bank Holiday weekend has seen me finally try and go for it - it's still a bit work-in-progress like (for some reason, my header just insists on having a white background...) but I kind of like it.

Anyway, in case you were wondering where you'd ended up - it's the same old blog, just with a bit of make-up. Hope you like it!

*If you have any thoughts on bits you think need improving or if you spot a glitch, feel free to point it out! I can't guarantee I'll be able to fix it but still...it'd be nice to know!*
35 36 37 38