15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Readalong #2: 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' by D.H.Lawrence

34
I had a great time with the Rebecca Readalong in January (hosted by Allie at A Literary Odyssey) so I've been keeping a good old eye out for another that I can participate in. That would have been easier had I not sworn myself out of book buying until the end of March...mainly I've been waiting for another readalong that relates to a book that I already own but have yet to read.

Unlikely though that coincidence seemed, April's readalong is...


I got this as a free eBook when I first got my eReader but just haven't got round to it yet.

My college English teacher was a huge Lawrence fan and we read excerpts of Women in Love every time a sentence was vaguely relevant to what we were supposed to be studying. To the extent, in fact, that I never managed to summon the desire to read all of those excerpts in their proper order! This is a way of getting to read some Lawrence without having to face a demon so of course I'm in!

Looking forward to reading such a scandalous novel! (Ah, nobody does offended sensibilities like the Brits, eh?)

If you want to sign up and go all risque for April too, just head over to the sign-up post here.


You know you want to...

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38