Friday, 17 September 2010

My first September Book Blogger Hop: 17-20 September

Once again, book bloggers are hopping around the net and adding copiously to their wishlists (if their anything like me, that is) thanks to the brilliant blog Crazy-for-Books. And by golly am I glad it's Friday...

If you're hopping by for the first time, I hope you have a lovely time here! If you're a more frequent visitor, it's always great to see you again!

The question/theme this weekend is:

In honour of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favourite book bloggers and why we love them!

This is a tough one because I really do have a lot of love for other blogs. But, if you're going to force me, these are a selection of my favourites:

The Book Stop - this was one of the first blogs I discovered and I still love it - it contributed to my final decision to cave and get an eReader and I love that! I look forward to reading the reviews because CurleyGeek always goes for a wide range of books and I find myself yearning for a collection that diverse!

Musings of a Bookshop Girl - Again, one of the first blogs I started regularly reading and I pretty much read all of the posts here because they're always bright and funny and relate to books I really want to read.

What Red Read - I love that this blog is simple and doesn't have glitsy bits and bobs everywhere but focuses on what I want to read about: books! It's always witty and I get a lot of my new read ideas from over there.

So I'm so sorry if I missed anyone - I probably do follow you (and love you if I do)!

What blogs do you love?!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! CurleyGeek's post about the Kindle are breaking me down about getting an eReader. Glad you're enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by on the hop. I'm a new follower.

    If you love book giveaways like I do then stop by my blog and check out my new giveaway linky:
    Got Great Giveaways?
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already a follower but just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Have a great weekend!
    A Trillian Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping in for the first time....I'm a new follower!

    I'd love to have you venture over to my blog and say hello. I'm at
    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com.

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A follower stopping by for the Hop. Have a great weekend!

    http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/friday-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, stopping by from The Hop! Nice to meet you, I'm a new follower :)

    If you have the time come over and visit!

    http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big fan of What Red Read too! I'm loving your blog. You've got yourself a new follower!

    Sarah @ Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there *waves*,

    Just making my round via hop. I love checking out new blogs and visiting old ones becuase everyone has unique content! This week I'm trying to reach 325 followers and for every follower I get this week they will get one too!!! So hop one over!

    Take Care,
    Badass Bookie (Lisa)xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lit Addicted Brit...I love it! Glad I found you via the hop. Have a great weekend!

    Dee,
    BookZone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following on the Hop, Im now a new follower.check out my blog www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I see a few common books from your LibraryThing box on the right :)
    (Robert Jordan!)
    Came by on the hop, will be browsing around your blog.
    e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower. Stop by my blog when you get the chance. http://lagbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by from the hop. I am a new follower and look forward to your reviews. I hope you get a chance to stop by at http://www.wrighton-time.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi to all of the hoppers and thank you so much to new followers! I've return posted to you all and I've loved checking out all of your awesome blogs!

    Red: You're very welcome!

    Thanks all, Lit Addicted Brit x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! thanks for coming by my blog, I've replied to your comment on your latest post :)

    Also, I follow you now, and looking forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, visiting via the Hop. Like your blog and I'm now a new follower.

    Happy Monday!
    http://www.primoreads.com/

    ReplyDelete