1. Aside from reading, I love to cook! I hoarde recipe books and download recipes and steal recipes from people and blab on about recipes and...well, I could go on.
2. To stop myself suffering the obvious side effects of being in love with cooking (and eating) I also love to run. I did a Half Marathon this year and was very proud but no (because everyone asks) I do not currently plan to do a 'proper' marathon - 26 miles is very far.
3. Coffee is my water. Without it I would die. Add milk to my coffee and you will die (although obviously not actually...I just won't drink it and you'll have wasted your time.
4. I am terrified of cows, pigeons and big dogs, in that order.
5. I'm overly sensitive/affectionate/sappy - I name lots of random possessions (including, but not limited to, Dan the House Plant, Colin the eReader and Pob the iPod). I am incapable of killing anything, which isn't sensitive of itself obviously but it extends to really annoying things like flies and mosquitoes because I can't help worrying that they'll feel bad and/or their families (!) will be upset when they don't fly home. (Please remember I never listed rationality as one of my traits...)
6. I am exceptionally and disproportionately annoyed by people who note 'I always tell people what I think of them/people know when I don't like them' as a positive attribute. This is actually known as being rude...and that is bad. A downside being I can't tell them that because then I'm a hypocrite...tough one...
7. I seem to lean towards excessive use of this type of punctuation: ... But I don't know what it's called.
And, in the spirit of this, here are my loved blogs in no order whatsoever: